FSS Summer Programs
FSS offers summer programs! In July and August we will hold sessions for multiple age groups. We are looking forward to taking the FSS philosophy into the summer camp environment again this year. We will utilize a series of fun skill games and a focus on technical skills to make the experience positive for all participants. The four day sessions will be tied together with a Smart Soccer World Cup theme, adding to the excitement!
The FSS summer programs will be held indoors at Downtown Sports. Not only will we be out of the hot sun in an air-conditioned facility, we will be able to utilize multi-media tools to enhance the experience for participants!
All Players will receive a ball and t-shirt!
Why choose an FSS Summer Program?
- Limited enrollment allows for more individual attention for each student
- FSS is dedicated to challenging all players at their own level
- FSS is dedicated to teaching the skills required to play the game at a high level
- Training is lead by experienced coaches -- Coach Rich and Coach Kevin will be closely involved in all programs
- Air conditioned facility means no sunscreen or bug spray to worry about!
- Smart Soccer format allows for lots of games with much of the instruction taking place during the games, making the player experience second to none!!
- Close to the center of Franklin and Route 495, Downtown Sports is a very convenient location